Instruct students to possess broad, and interdisciplinary knowledge and capability of geosciences, and care for the earth's environment.
Principle Literacy and Competence
- Care for society.
- Professional knowledge in Geosciences and practical surveys.
- Professional literature in Geosciences, experimental design, and integrated knowledge of operation.
- Professional knowledge in Geosciences and techniques for quantitative analysis.
- Communication in foreign languages.
- Communication, negotiation and leadership on the team.
- Integration technical skills and knowledge for geological industry and cross-disciplinary ability.
- Explore new science knowledge.
- Care for natural environment and ecological conservation.